Gypsy beer is now available in Howard County at The Perfect Pour!
NEW BREWERY ALERT: We now carry a variety of beers from GypsyBrewing Company in Huntingtown, Maryland. This small, veteran-owned production brewery in Calvert County uses the finest local and global ingredientsavailable to craft a wide range of beers styles.
Current Gypsy offerings include:
* Banana Forester German-Style Weizenbock (aged in Old Forester bourbon barrel)
* Double Stout Bourbon Barrel Aged Extra Stout
* Dreadnought Imperial Stout (aged in Maryland Rye barrels)
* Rauchbier German style Smoked Beer
* Biere Du Boise Strong Wheat Ale (aged in a rye spirit barrel that previously held a Calvados infused rye spirit)
* Rye In Rye Barleywine (made with Maryland grown and malted barley and aged in a Sagamore Spirit rye barrel for a year)